– BA Honours in Applied Psychology from the University College Cork, Ireland,
– MSc in Applied Psychology from the University of Ulster in Belfast,
– Diploma in Postgraduate Professional Psychology (Clinical) from the Psychological Society of Ireland,
– I am registered as a Clinical Psychologist with the New Zealand Psychologists Board,
– I am a Full member of
* The New Zealand Psychological Society (NZPsS)
* The New Zealand Institute of Criminal Justice & Forensic Psychology,
* The Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and Law (ANZAPPL) whose conference I presented at in 2011.